Recommended for anyone supporting or leading the education system – principals, career advisors, curriculum advisors, teachers, KLA leaders and so forth.
Contributing up to 10 hours of PD
Content supports National Curriculum Key Learning Areas, General Capabilities and Cross-Curriculum Priorities and Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (Standards 1-4, 6, 7) and provides career information and skillsets of value to all educators and educational leaders (principals, careers advisors, teachers, curriculum advisors, and so forth).
Two approximately 1-hour online workshops (available dates and times to be announced in March for delivery April – August)
- PD Workshop 1 – Industry 5.0, Statistics, Systems thinking and STEM focus
- PD Workshop 2 – Industry 5.0, Sustainability and STEM focus
- Online support materials and resources^
- Online quiz: multiple choice – repeatable until successfully completed^^
- Certificate of completion^^^ – listing details of PD completed
^ accessible upon completion of anonymous pre-workshop survey after registration
^^ accessible upon completion of workshops and anonymous pre- and post-workshop surveys
^^^ accessible upon successful completion of online quiz
Further details will be added shortly.
SSSS – Summary
This 2023 national initiative will involve these free online activities:
- Teacher/educator professional learning workshops
- Student workshops – practical implementation & career opportunities
- Two national student competitions:
which will develop SSSS skills core to the National Curriculum, Industry 5.0 and beyond and positively impact the attitudes, aspirations and abilities of educators and the future workforce.
The initiative addresses and supports:
- Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (Standards 1-4, 6, 7)
- Key learning areas
- General capabilities
- Cross-curriculum priorities