For teachers and other educational leaders (teachers, principals, career advisors, curriculum advisors, KLA leaders, home-schooling educators and so forth).
- Inciteful examples from practice to develop Statistics, Sustainability, Systems thinking & STEM (SSSS) knowledge, skills and understanding.
- Activities and resources to assist the teaching of SSSS and Industry 5.0 skills & knowledge.
- Supports National Curriculum Key Learning Areas, General Capabilities and Cross-Curriculum Priorities.
Repeated July – October:
Polls to tick preferred dates/times available at ‘Resources – Workshop Bookings’. Email email@example.com to request specific days/times! 🙂
Two approximately 1-hour online workshops for Primary & Secondary Educator audiences (order of workshop attendance is flexible)
- Workshop 1 – Industry 5.0, Statistics, Systems thinking and STEM focus
- Workshop 2 – Industry 5.0, Sustainability and STEM focus
+ Online support materials and resources (incl expected viewing/reading)^
+ Certificate of completion^^ – listing PD completed & APST Standards
^ accessible upon completion of anonymous pre-workshop survey after registration
^^ accessible upon completion of anonymous post workshop survey (available November)
Register and complete the pre-workshop survey to access further resources!